Friday, August 9, 2013

My first day in Mumbai


My arrival in Mumbai could not have been better! Once I stepped out of the airport I saw a familiar face. Shruti was waiting for me with the driver to take me to the hotel.

After a long bath...the first contact with my group! A message from Malcolm asking me to meet with him, Claudia and Keith. Luckily, Nina arrived at the same time and we walked together!

My first impression of India was not as different as I thought. Although people told me about the chaotic traffic, cows walking down the streets and crazy taxi drivers, it's very funny to see it all live!

Lunch was great and I had my first Indian meal... chicken, vegetarian meatball and bread but all with a very different flavor and quite spicy!

After that, I slept the rest of the day and didn't have a chance to meet the others of the team... Anyway, tomorrow we will be all together to go to Jamnagar!


No comments:

Post a Comment